Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on February 10, 2018 at 8:40 PM|
NUTRITION and DIET ADVICE – for health and weight management
· Use your body or lose it.
· Exercise regularly.
· Eat organic foods wherever possible.
· Avoid all plastic food utensils and water bottles.
· Remove fluoride from your water with a reverse osmosis water filter system.
· Use an electromagnetic frequency wave breaker.
· Include herbs, spices and fibre in your diet every day.
Today’s world is a world of rapid change, rapid technology and rapid discovery. Consequently, food has become highly processed for the sake of ‘convenience’.
These changes have also led to drastic rises in food toxicity, genetic modification, pesticide exposure, nutrition depletion and malnourishment due to poor nutrient absorption.
The need for exercise and more wise food choices has now become essential for living a decent number of years.
Avoid the sickness trap.
Many fad diet have come and gone over the more recent decades.
Among some of the latest that you may be familiar with are; Pitikin, Blood type, J Craig, Weight W, 5/2, 20/80, Paleo, Ketogenic, Jungle Juice Placebo and so on.
The truth of the matter is that common sense with science should prevail.
Common sense would suggest that natural is best. Gene edited GMO food just can’t be better than natural when it’s sprayed with Roundup poison pesticide.
Herbs and spices are better than handfuls of Pharmaceutical pills.
Note that the ketogenic or any of the above diets can be useful in achieving a fast result but can they be sustained long-term as a way of life and will they cause metabolic damage by shocking the body with stress?
For example making your body acidic by focusing strongly on high protein and fats without fibre AND some low GI carbohydrates will cause acidity in the gut. Ketones in the breath are an indication of high Ketonic acid.
That acid state, when combined with pesticides and BT Toxin is a perfect recipe for bowel cancer- Australia’s fastest growing cancer incidence.
Someone I know recently remarked that breakfast should eaten as a king, lunch as a prince and dinner as a pauper.
I tend to agree and recommend the inclusion of morning and afternoon tea.
Furthermore, we can learn much from the diets of the most defined athletes in the world. Not just the lab coats that look like sacks of potatoes.
If you're not an athlete perfection is not essential.
Simply your best attempt will adequately contribute towards better health.
· CHEESE - – Avoid ALL yellow cheese. Low fat white - Ricotta, skim Fetta, Cottage, Lite Phili are best for lower fat and the live good bacteria cultures.
· VEGES – include all vegies – Zucchini, cauliflower, broccoli, carrot, pumpkin, sweet potato etc. (avoid GMO, particularly corn and Soy products), lettuce, tomato, cucumber, olives (plain), snow peas etc . Be sure to wash well and soak in water with a tablespoon of vinegar. This will draw out toxins. Green veges are notorious for BT-TOXIN contamination in today’s world.
· LEGUMES - Lentils, beans (3 or 4 bean mix) & rice.
· FRUITS – include most. Not more than one banana per day. Organic is best to avoid roundup poison. GMO strawberries are the highest in poisons content.
· PROTEIN – seek out organic sources of - Chicken, beef, lean lamb (cut the fat away before cooking), egg whites (1-2 yolk per day – seek organic eggs).
· DAIRY and other MILKS – skim milk, low fat plain yoghurt, low sugar natural yoghurt. Add your own frozen or plain fruit for sweetness. Oat milk & almond milk are better alternatives.
· BREADS and CEREALS - 2 wholemeal pita/pocket bread or dark rye bread (2 slice maximum per day), basmati or brown rice, cracker bread, oats and porridge cereal with protein powder.FISH – fresh or tinned is OK. Salmon is ok.
· MEAT- organic, grass fed, hormone free is best. Most meats are GMO animals that are fed GMO crops that further concentrate the poisons. Also do try to buy meat from a reputable butcher. These days, many meats are pressed and glued together with meat glue. Steak is often not the real cut. Buy meat with bones attached to be sure.
· PROCESSED MEAT PATTIES and MINCE – most of these and SAUSAGES contain vitamin-lacking, high-fat junk and foreign additives, preservatives, flavouring and colourings. It’s not real food folks!
· PASTA - rice noodles (vermicelli) or wholemeal pasta is best – Avoid high Carbs after 3pm.
· NUTS - 1 very small handful (about 7) every other day. Use a high volume of PUMPKIN SEEDS and CHICK PEAS in the mix for volume and excellent high vegetable protein. Buy organic nuts and seeds wherever possible.
· AVOCADO – not more than 1/4 per day.
· CELERY and ORGANIC GARLIC are crucial for high blood pressure sufferers. Dramatic drops in blood pressure will result with this combination. Raw celery provides the added benefit of ver roughage
· OLIVE OIL - Include 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Extra virgin, cold pressed, Australian or local brands are best.
· SNACKS - Organic dried fruit or rice crackers, protein shakes.
· PROTEIN SHAKES on skim, oat, almond milk or coconut water or fluoride free water.
Consume 2-3 shakes per day- spaced evenly. Consume at morning tea and afternoon tea times.
· VEGE JUICING - do this daily for an enhanced immune system to combat flu, illness, cancer causing agents and vitamin/mineral deficiency. Use coconut water or reverse osmosis purified water in non-plastic containers. Use organic veges.
· WATER - 2 litres water every day (&/or herbal tea).
Sip water all the day long for effective weight loss. No water, no effective weight loss.
· TAKE AWAY FOODS - Sizzler salads, Sumo Salad bars, Nandos chicken, salad bars, fruit shops, health food shops, Sandwich shops). Baby corn & basmati or brown rice are OK. Boil your rice in a pot and discard the used water. It’s likely to contain traces of arsenic. Avoid all white bread and additive rich soft breads. Rye, sourdough, wholemeal and wholegrain breads are better.
· SAUCES – avoid all sauces in restaurants.
At home do use Worcestershire, Chilli sauce, Organic Soy (if you can find it) or make your own.
· COFFEE – try a limit of 1 per day. Switch to Organic, Australian and decaf if possible.
Foreign coffee is sprayed with Bromide by Customs on entry into Australia from foreign nations. This drug reduces male testosterone levels. Bromide can adversely affect fertility and lower the energy levels. When combined with pesticides it's lethal. The water contain aluminium fluoride if it’s not organic.
· SAY NO TO: biscuits, sweets, cakes, saturated animal fats (when combined with Carbs), polyunsaturated oils, fried food, full cream dairy, yellow cheeses, fast food outlets, pies, sausage rolls, doughnuts and pastries, white pasta, ice creams.
· ALCOHOL - 1 Glass of alcohol beverage per week or special occasion. Then, switch to mineral water.
These are the ideals.
Alcohol reduces inhibitions, empties blood fats, increases fat food cravings and atrophies muscle.
It also contains many chemicals. Seek organic wine if possible. ‘All things in moderation’ is the best approach.
· REWARDS – One or two ‘anything’ meal with a dessert per week at lunch time on your days off. Savour the moment and enjoy it.
· Buy ORGANIC foods. Your health is worth it. Your quality life depends on it.
· AVOID all GMO foods – they contain ‘Roundup and other poisons’. Gthese are derivatives of ‘Agent Orange defoliant’ used during the Vietnam War.
GMO foods also contain ‘BT Toxin pesticide’. It literally bores holes in the gut and causes bowel cancer. Strawberries, Soy products, plums and most bananas are saturated most in Roundup poison. Seek out organic and grow your own.
Make others aware and lobby your government members.
· AVOID FUKUSHIMA NUCLEAR waste polluted Asian sea produce if possible. The nuclear radiation is nowfalling in the rain also. Australian southern seas are best.
· PLASTIC WATER BOTTLES and plastic Tupperware will destroy testosterone and reverse the hormone balance in humans.
The physical manifestations today for females are manifestation of male-like features and behavior.
Early menopause can result and is increasing in Australia.
Sterility, low strength and female type breasts form in men. Men will also exhibit effeminate behavior.
· TESTOSTERONE – Parsley, broccoli and phenylgreek will create a better natural testosterone balance. In today’s GMO world this is essential.
· Corn syrup sweetener - this is a sweetener that is highly addictive. Research indicates a higher addiction than cocaine. Corn syrup is added to almost every processed, sweet food.
· Sugarbeet is being used in many nations including Australia to replace cane sugar, sugarbeet is far more damaging and just like corn syrup its highly addictive.
· Aspartame & other diet sweeteners– these are deadly, tooth rotting, brain affecting, cancer causing, toxic and highly addictive. More deadly when combined with caffeine in energy drinks. Deaths have occurred from these products.
· Additives, preservatives, colourings, flavourings and processed foods.
Avoid these. They usually come in a packet.
The following is a template of a diet designed for healthy weight loss in an athlete for your perusal. It gives a reasonable dietary insight.
Please note that diets vary for individuals according to the desired effect, individual food preferences, specific requirements, nutritional restraints and doctor’s advice.
Consult your doctor before undertaking any specific diet.
· B/fst Organic Wheat-brix multigrain or Porridge with or without organic whey protein powder. Or, two eggs.
· M/Tea Coffee/cocoa/herbal tea/tea/fresh fruit juice/water & Fruit &/or Yoghurt or organic protein shake.
· Lunch Chicken & small rice (steamed or boiled) or salad with some avocado.
· A/tea Organic whey protein shake, fruit, yoghurt.
· Dinner meat,
eggwhite omelette (up to two yolks per day is OK),
+ small bowl rice or rice vermicelli (as a pasta replacement).
Snacks Protein Shake - with or without weetbix or oats), water cracker, fruit, vegetables sticks, hummus dip, dried fruits, handful of nuts (not more than 7-9 per day), low fat plain yoghurt, and crispbread – (eg. Paradise lites.)
Drinks - Water, hot cocoa drink or herbal tea, fresh squeezed fruit juice. Ideally, the fruit pulp should be consumed with the juice. Vegetable juice is lower GI and better than fruit juice. It contains less ‘Roundup’ poison. Root vegetables are best with some herbs in the mix. Wash the greens thoroughly or soak with a teaspoon of vinegar for an hour.
More Useful Food Tips
· Include somePROTEIN IN EVERY MEALif possible
· High GI Carbohydrates (packeted foods) are converted to fat quickly if not used by the demands of physical exertion and maintenance. Avoid these simple, highly processed carbohydrates and sugars. There are virtually no vitamins or nutrients in processed food.
· Avoid full cream dairy products and replace where possible with low fat, skim, almond or oat milk alternatives.
· Butter is better than margarine but very high calorie.
· Margarine is artificial and only one chemical process away from plastic. It can only harm you.
· Vegetable oils have a very ‘jagged’, unstable chemical molecular structure. These shred arteries and bring you one step closer to heart disease and heart attack. This applies more-so when fried or heated. Use Australian virgin cold pressed Olive oil.
· "Cholesterol free" does not mean that body cholesterol will decrease. Bodies produce their own cholesterol and the amount is correlated to saturated fat consumption.
To effectively reduce cholesterol, reduce saturated fat consumption. This applies particularly to the combination of saturated fat with carbohydrate, together.
· Some saturated animal fat is useful for metabolism and function but most city dwellers do not expend enough energy every day to burn the calories. Saturated animal fats are best consumed with salads and not starchy foods. Eat sauerkraut with fats for probiotics and effective digestion.
· Fats are present in most foods. It is not necessary to consciously pursue fats in your daily food selections. Moderate avocado, nuts & seeds, cold pressed olive oil are best.
· Avoid all fried foods. Drip grilled food is a preferable alternative because the excess fat is lost in the process.
· Always cut the fat and skin from meat and poultry before cooking. Pursue organic meat sources.
· One tablespoon of cold pressed virgin olive oil in a salad for two people is healthy. Australian produce is best for less risk of transport contamination.
· Although high protein diets are popular for weight loss, they can also be dangerous in extreme. Always include green vegetables for fibre and low GI carbohydrates such as sweet potato, taro, dark rye, brown rice or basmati rice for food balance and hunger satisfaction.
· When in a hurry, simply choose the better of whatever is at hand. An informed choice will still achieve results. In an emergency where there is only harmful processed food available, halve the portion.
· Pre exercise Digestion time should be considered when planning events and exercise. Consuming low GI carbohydrates 1- 1½ hrs before rigorous exercise is good preparation.
E g. Wheat-brix with water, brown toast, porridge with water, rice, banana, fruit.
Pre-exercise meals consist mainly of Low GI carbohydrates for sports fuel requirements. A protein shake with oats or with wheat-brix is also a good option.
Avoid heavy protein or fatty meals before exercise. They engage the digestive system for too long and do not provide the required carbohydrate energy needed for exercise.
· Post exercise meals function best when they contain both protein for muscle repair and some carbohydrate to replenish depleted stores in the muscle, blood and liver.
An organic protein shake is ideal for quick absorption followed by solid food shortly after.
· The body’s metabolism stays higher if frequent smaller meals are eaten throughout the day than a few large meals. This helps the digestion process producing a higher metabolism where less excess food is stored in the fat cells.
· Do consume morning and afternoon tea (an ideal time for a protein shake) in addition to the three main meals of the day.
· Aim at a gradual weight reduction over time.
· Crash diets are dangerous and they do not work.
· Fad diets have come and gone for centuries. The large suppliers and sinister Corporations rely on a lack of understanding from the consumer. Don’t be caught. Not only are fad diets expensive, they often cause metabolic damage and depression.
· Use Organic Whey Protein powder between the main meals for faster and more effective weight loss. Also, to maintain muscle mass while simultaneously shedding fat.
· How long until I see a to a health turnaround? - Within two weeks you can turn the slide toward death around and back towards life.
· Eat real food - eat organic.
· Drink fluoride free water.
· Avoid all plastics in particular plastic water bottles.
· Use glass and stainless steel containers.
· Do not eat processed, packet food.
· Turn all wi-fi, iPhone electromagnetic frequencies off as much as possible.
· Avoid 'fit bits' they create EMF fields around and IN you. They transmit your personal biorhythms out.
· Buy an EMF wave – breaker device
· Go for walks on the beach or in a park.
WEIGHT LOSS FORMULA in a nutshell.
25% Carbs: 75%Protein = Effective and safe weight Loss.
50% Carbs: 50% Protein= Muscle maintenance.
Use low GI Carbs
SUPPLEMENTS and Macrobiotics – The ESSENTIALS
· Diometaceous earth for good gut health and detox.
· Spirulina (not Hawaiian due to Fukushima radiation) and vital greens for energy and healthy gut vitality.
· Selenium for good gut and brain function.
· Iodine for detox, brain health and endocrine system protection, Fukushima radiation protection.
· Organic Whey Protein – GMO free grass fed cows, avoid artificial sweeteners.
· Water - A reverse osmosis water filtration system is essential. Fluoride depressesintelligence and kills the brain cells. In older people fluoride brings dementure and Alzheimer’s disease. Fluoride is the byproduct of the Bauxite smelting process that produces Aluminium. Fluoride does not belong in the human brain. Fluoride removes the protective blood-brain barrier from the brain.
· Vege Juicing - Anti-disease, anti-tumor, anti-cancer, pro-life, energy and health. Add Parsley for better testosterone hormone balance.
· Organic Bone broth- Hormone balance, immunity boost, fertility, virility, testosterone enhancement, strength. It's very important to make sure that the bone broth is organic to make sure that any ‘Roundup’ poison and other GMO poisons are not boiled and reduced into a highly concentrated formula.
· TUMERIC & DANDELION - Anti-cancer.
· FLAX SEED OIL - Adding cottage cheeseIS ESSENTIAL for absorption. This is a wonder prevention against cancer and other illnesses. Add it to salads.
· ESSIAC TEA - American Indian tea. 100% anti-Cancer
· RIGVA Virus - RIGVA viral therapy targets cancer stem cells that can't be touched by chemo therapy. They reappear at a later stage. The RIGVA benign human virus that targets these cancer cells and destroys them while leaving the normal cells intact. This anti-cancer therapy is available in Latvia.
· COLD PRESSED HEMP SEED OIL - Anti-cancer. Skin, endocrine system hormones enhancement. Try an Internet search.
· APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - A small amount in water with lemon in the morning on an empty stomach is great for weight loss.
· SAUERKRAUT - Great for probiotic, organic, weight loss, indigestion, faster metabolism, anti-nuclear radiation it has saved many Japanese lives from FUKUSHIMA fallout.
· ANTI INFLAMATORY SPICES - Tumeric, Black pepper, garlic, cloves, ginger, cayenne pepper. Anti-inflammatory, anti-flu, immune system booster and helps fix sleep patterns. Helps with inflamed joints.
· Brushwood tree - Cancer cure. - Search ABC report on this miracle tree from Australia.
· Bilberry tree - Improves eye sight.
· GLUTEN FREE? - The genetic makeup of wheat has been so ruined by genetic modification, that people cannot digest it any more. The problem has been labelled 'gluten intolerance' but the cause is GMO wheat.
· Thyme- Immune system boost, antiseptic, mood enhancer, anxiety/depression counter, anti-cramps.
· Oregano – Asthma, bronchitis and other respiratory, urinary tract, arthritis, headaches, upset tummy, anti-infection, anti-inflammatory.
· Mint – nausea, upset tummy, bad breath, sore throat, common cold, allergies, skin conditions, nasal decongestant, irritable bowel syndrome.
· Aloe Vera – antiseptic, gut health (ingest in small amounts), skin conditions, burns.
· Wormwood – gut parasites.
· Comfrey – Bone knit (externally applied as a pulpous) and bone density (tea).
· CELERY – Very effective anti-blood pressure. Very effective pro digestion fibre cleanse. Seek organic celery because GMO contains high levels of Roundup poison.
· GARLIC - Very effective anti-blood pressure. Great for flu prevention and immune system boost.
Add clean, organic, low GI carbs e.g.
Sweet potatoe, brown rice (boil and drain the water as oppose to rice cooker water absorption), wholemeal bread, wholemeal pasta. Lots of veges stir fry and some fruit.
Pre training meals- should be only Carbs. Consumed at least 1 hr prior.
Post training meals- should consist of at least 50% protein, 50% Carbs and greens.
Ty Bollinger’s 9 part series on ‘The Truth about Cancer’
The forbidden Cures You-Tube – Max Gersen
Adventist TV - Prof Walter Veith
David Icke – food poisons – You-tube presentation
‘Vaxxed’- You Tube- Many books exist but this presentation is a marvellous summary.
‘Vaccine Epidemic’ – book by L K Habakus & M Holland, 2012.
‘Ancient Greek Medicine’ – book by S Randall, 2014.
‘The New Healing Herbs’ – Michael Castleman, 2001
Dimitri Personal Trainer – Master Trainer - Level 3 – Fitness Australia
· Ex-Australian Special Forces, Martial Arts - boxing, kickboxing, mixed martial arts, fight club, essential self-defense.
· General fitness and weight loss - Body sculpt, body shape, fitness, injury rehabilitation, Older Adults, boot camp, X-fit, fitness exam preparations.
· Elite athletes – land based swim conditioning, track & field, resistance training & building, long distance endurance training.
Fitness is my work and so I stay in the best shape possible for health and for a good example to others.
My best fitness advice for the average citizen is, ‘stay consistent in your training’.
The best formula for weight loss is, ‘train two days with weights, alternating with two days of cardio exercise of your choice’.
Sports, machines, jogging, swimming, cycling, fighting, etc. Find some exercise activity that you like.
The point is to get inside a gym or outdoors at least two times per week consistently. I train 5-6 x/week.
I boost my own natural immune system with good food and herbs. Grow my own herbs and I avoid all vaccinations.
I provide a reverse osmosis water filter in my training studio for my clients and clean, (non-synthetic rubber mat) air ventilation.
Your health is more important in today’s modern world than it has ever needed to be in history!